We get the question sometimes, “How long will it take the CBD to work?“.
It is indeed a great question. The answer is a little more complicated of course!
Here is the short story:
- CBD effects people differently. Just like it might take one cup of coffee to gear up a person for the day, another person might need 12 cups to get fired up.
- How it will affect you is hard to know until you try it!
- We’ve been told our CBD can help some people immediately – for example with an ache or a pain using our Spring Shower cream (I can attest to this personally). Or, a headache where someone might take some of our oil.
- We’ve also been told that it took a few weeks of taking the oil to buildup in a person’s system to have an affect and help alleviate an issue.
- What we suggest is start low and slow. Take a small dosage at first and see what happens. Progressively increase the dosage over a week’s time.
- And, give it at least a month of regular use before you decide whether CBD is for you or not!
Contact us with more questions about Peak City CBD!