1. Acceptance of Terms
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Peak City CBD. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Peak City CBD or any related company to Peak City CBD. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
2. Affiliate Registration
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information on the affiliate signup form. Please note that the review process may take a couple of days. We know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, we’ll send you an email telling you how to get started and how to access your private affiliate dashboard. You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Peak City CBD via referral links and creatives, all accessible through your affiliate dashboard.
If you don’t hear from us after submitting your application, think our response may have hit your spam folder, or just want to get in touch to ask any questions, feel free to email us at info@PeakCityCBD.com.
3. Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
4. Questions Regarding Your Application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application.
We may do this for the following reasons:
- We didn’t understand something in your application.
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Peak City CBD and need a little more detail.
- We might need your PayPal email address for payouts.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within seven days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
5. Program Summary
Here are the details of our affiliate program in summary:
- You’ll earn 20% commission for every new sale you refer.
- Referral cookies last 30 days.
- Referrals are paid out monthly via PayPal. You must provide your accurate PayPal address to us.
- There is a minimum payout balance of $100.00 USD, but no maximum payout.
- Commissions older than 60 days will be paid within the first week of each month.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases, and this includes using a different email address.
6. Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn 20% commission when a customer purchases a new Peak City CBD product from our website using your referral link.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. Because we have a 60-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 60 days. The minimum payout balance is $100. So that means you’ll receive a nice chunk of cash when payouts come around. And of course there’s no maximum payout balance; so sell, sell, sell!
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. See section 6 for more on that.
7. Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their web browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to make a purchase, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
In summary, this means that a referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
8. Referrals Generated on Your Own Purchases
Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address). Doing this is a violation of our affiliate terms and conditions.
9. Refunded Purchases
Referrals older than 60 days and in good standing will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral. We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason.
Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded.
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see section 13 and section 14) or violated the spirit of this Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
10. Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Peak City CBD. These emails will include important information about Peak City CBD and the affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Jump Start. You are free to opt-out of these emails at any time.
11. Dormant Affiliate Accounts
Once you become a Peak City CBD affiliate, we want to keep you! So we encourage you to keep actively promoting us. And if we can help you in any way to come up with ideas about how to promote Peak City CBD, feel free to email us at info@PeakCityCBD.com. We’re here for you!
An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A “visit” simply refers to someone clicking through your affiliate link and arriving on our website. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after six months.
We’d like to avoid getting to to the point of your account becoming dormant, but if this does happen, we’d be happy to work with you to get things goings again.
12. Acceptable Promotional Methods
How you promote Peak City CBD is reflected in the commission you earn. We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Peak City CBD and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our affiliates blog about Peak City CBD and it’s quality products.
Here are a few examples of great promotional methods to earn more commissions:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Peak City CBD and give them your affiliate referral link.
- Write a review or a blog post about Peak City CBD and link to our website with your referral link.
- Blog about CBD, hemp, and other related topics and mention how Peak City CBD can help. Do this by adding a link to our website with your referral link.
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts or email lists. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, communicate to your Linkedin followers about Peak City CBD with your affiliate link, or mention us in your next email newsletter with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals.
13. Prohibited Promotional Methods
We love and back Peak City CBD fully, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted. So we want affiliates who feel the same, too. The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you away — they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any suspicious, unethical or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand, but here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Peak City CBD may not be promoted on coupon sites. — Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Jump Start, and so this method adds no value to us.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. — Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any third-party websites you use to promote Peak City CBD. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited. — This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Peak City CBD — Affiliates aren’t employees of Peak City CBD and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Peak City CBD or the creator of Peak City CBD is completely prohibited. — Cloning our website, copying our website, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Peak City CBD site is unethical and prohibited. This includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes.
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by TPeak City CBD is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
14. Inappropriate Websites
The following types of websites would be deemed as inappropriate and are not permitted to become an affiliate:
- Adults websites or websites that display adult material, content or banners
- Websites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry
- Websites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites
Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
15. Consequences of Using Prohibited Promotional Methods or Inappropriate Websites
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate.